Keep in mind that we do not physically hold the items, we connect you via your Troov ad with the lost and found service.
I lost an object on the CTS network. What do I do?
- Declare the loss of your object via our online platform by clicking the special button.
- We will send you an email if we find an item similar to yours. You will then have to provide all the necessary information to prove that you are the owner.
- You will then be able to retrieve your object from the CTS by following the instructions that will be sent to you by e-mail.
My object has been found, where can I retrieve it ?
If your lost object has been found, all you have to do is go to the security post at the CTS head office, 14 rue de la Gare aux Marchandises in Strasbourg (accessible by bus G, stop Gare aux Marchandises).
The lost and found service is open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm (excluding public holidays).
Can someone else collect my object on my behalf ?
Someone else can retrieve an object belonging to you. He/she must provide:
- an identity document
- a letter or authorisation drawn up on plain paper by the owner of the lost object
- a photocopy of the identity document (or declaration of loss) of the person giving authorisation
I lost my Badgeo Solo card on the CTS network. Is it possible to find it ?
If you have lost your Badgeo Solo card, contact our sales office located at 9 place Saint-Pierre-le-Vieux in Strasbourg (tram B/F, Alt Winmärik station), which manages the cards we find. If your card has not been found, you can request a replacement card via the online agency or directly with a customer advisor at the sales office.
To make the replacement card, please bring your identification document, a recent photo and €8.